Folajet Canvas P
A matt top coated true canvas fabric cloth for high resolution Giclee fine art prints, classic paintings and photographs to create that traditional classic textured canvas. The coated front and the back surface are matched to a classic fine art canvas. Special inkjet coating for printing with pigment inks as well as dye inks.
- High brillance of colours
- Neutral Colour image reproduction
- Suitable for dye inks
- Suitable for Latex printers
- Suitable for piezo Ink Jet printer
- Suitable for pigment inks which offers improved light stability
- Suitable for thermal Ink Jet printer
- Good ink absorption
- Excellent outstanding durability of the prints
- Excellent outstanding durability of the prints when using pigmented inks Characteristic
- Instant dry
- Improved water resistance
|Basic weight (g)||320|
|Basic weight (oz)||11.29|
|Coating Printside||For Ink Jet|
|Base Material||Polycotton, 1:1 weave|
|Packing quantity ||1 roll|
- Suitable for most large format Ink Jet printers using waterbased dye, pigment or latex inks
- Not compatible with oil and solvent based systems.
- Switch off automatic cutting device (damage to print heads and cutting knives).
- Between 15-30°C and 30-70% r.h.
- Please observe the specifications for your printer and the RIP software.
- Printer mode: fine art paper, mat coated paper o.s.
- Print side = matt white side
- A preconditioning period of 24 hours within the printing environment is recommended.
- Ink Load: approx. 260 - 300% (may vary according to ink system and RIP calibration).
- Avoid fingerprints on printing side.
- Store in a cool and ry place at a room temperature of 15 - 25°C and at a humidity of 30 - 60%.