Label Jet PP Matt White R
White matt self-adhesive PP film with paper backing, removable adhesive. Ideal for stickers, signs and decals.
- High brillance of colours
- Good wet smear resistance
- High Level Ink Absorption
- Low-reflective printing surface
- Tear resistant
- Very fast ink drying
- Universal use
- self-adhesive with paper backing
- White matt
|Release liner||siliconized paper|
|Coating Printside||microporous coating|
|Thickness of carrier material ||0.060 mm|
|Adhesion strength||~ 6.0 N / 25 mm (A.F.E.R.A.)|
|Type of adhesive||acrylate dispersion, removable|
|Total thickness||0.170 mm|
- Suitable for most Ink Jet label roll printers using dye- or pigmented inks.
The film will stick to any plane and smooth surfaces which are dry and free of dirt, grease, silicon etc. Before gluing it is absolutely necessary to check that the surface is appropriate to this aim and that it has been prepared (cleaned) professionally. During gluing the temperature must reach at least 15°C.
- It is necessary to protect the surface if it is subject over a long time to abrasion or any other mechanical influences, to dirt or humidity. The lamination can be done right to the edges or over the edges. The user should check before using what is more appropriate.
- We recommend to use self-adhesive laminating foils for cold lamination.
- Shelf life: 1 year after delivery
- In its original packing at 20-25°C, 45-55% humidity.