Signolit SC 48
Permanent acrylic self-adhesive polyester film with a paper release liner. Ideal for stickers, signs, decals and posters. It is tear resistant and can be used in internal or external conditions. The imaged film has outstanding toner bonding and water resistance.
- High brillance of colours
- Good scratch resistance
- Tear resistant
- Universal use
- Weather proof prints
- self-adhesive with paper backing
|Release liner||siliconized paper|
|Thickness of carrier material ||0.070 mm|
|Adhesion strength||~ 3.5 - 5.0 N / 25 mm (A.F.E.R.A.), after 24 h ~ 10 N / 25 mm (A.F.E.R.A.)|
|Type of adhesive||dispersion|
|Temperature range||glued +5°C up to +80°C|
|Base Material||PET film|
|Total thickness||0.158 mm|
|Packing quantity ||100 sheets|
- For use on most Mono & Colour Laser Printers.
- For use on most black and white copiers and laser printers.
Before printing, the film has to be conditioned in the print room to
equalize the temperature of the material on the room temperature. Before
inserting the paper in the single sheet tray of printer, the sheets should be
fanned out thoroughly.
Please note dependant on climatic conditions sheets may exhibit a little more
static at the output tray which may require monitoring.
After printing, the sheets surplus should be removed from the printer and stored in its original packing.
- Surface Protection: Signolit SC can be used outdoor without lamination. However, the surface must be protected in order to improve weathering resistance or if the film is subject to any mechanical influences. In this case you should use self-adhesive laminating foils. If silicon oil is added depending on the type of machine this may influence the adherence of the laminating foil on the film’s surface. It is necessary to make some tests on a sample sheet before further processing.
- Adhesing: Signolit SC will stick to any solid, smooth surfaces which are dry and free of dirt, oil, silicon etc. The temperature during the application must reach at least 15°C.
- Shelf life: 1 year after delivery
- In its original packing at 20-25°C, 45-55% humidity.