Tack P WO
Matt white opaque polypropylene multilayer adhering film for photographic posters, mock ups, signage, decals, point of sale displays, signs and labels. A soft backlayer clings without any adhesive to most clean smooth surfaces like glass, plexiglass, metal, wood etc. This film can be repositioned without leaving any adhesive residue.
|Art. Number||Width (mm)||Thickness||Length (m)|
- Back layer clings to smooth surfaces (glass, metall) without adhesives, easy to remove
- High brillance of colours
- Good ink absorption
- High opacity
- Can be repositioned without permanently bonding to surfaces
- Excellent outstanding durability of the prints when using pigmented inks Characteristic
- Low-reflective printing surface
- Fast Ink Drying
- White, semi matt
|Release liner||silicone PET-film|
|Coating Printside||microporous coating|
|Core Diameter||76 mm|
|Type of adhesive||EVA adherent layer|
|Base Material||polypropylene multilayer extruded cast film|
|Adhesive coating||0.200 mm|
|Total thickness||0.235 mm|
|Packing quantity||1 roll|
- Suitable for most Ink Jet plotters using dye- or pigmented inks
not suited for application on surfaces containing plasticised PVC, because the active component of the adhesive connects permanently with the mentioned substrate and therefore a removing turns very difficult. Furthermore Tack P WO is very difficult to remove from plastic material such as PE or PP when the surfaces have been pre-treated with chemicals or Corona.
- If dye inks are used, must be laminated indoor and outdoor to improve light-fastness and smudge-proofness.
- It is necessary to protect the surface if it is subject over a long time to abrasion or any other mechanical influences, to dirt or humidity. The lamination can be done right to the edges or over the edges. The user should check before using what is more appropriate.
- We recommend to use self-adhesive laminating foils for cold lamination.
- After printing the remaining roll must be removed from the plotter and stored in its closed original packing in a cool and dry environment.