White opaque Films
Digital printing on durable substrates such as Folex Digiprint IG coated polyester films are an excellent and effective choice for a variety of applications. Digiprint IG/WODS can be printed on front and back side.
- Superb ink adhesion and image transfer
- Duplex printing possible
- Easy storage
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Suitable for short and long runs
- Suitable for Clean Room applications
- Tear resistant
- Consistent performance
- Dedicated coating for Indigo Electro Ink
- No limited shelf life
- Splash resistant
|Coating Printside||HP Indigo Electro Ink|
|Printside||Special reactive coating for toner, printable both sides|
|Nominal thickness (mil)||7.2|
|Nominal thickness (mm)||0.180|
|Base Material||Polyester film|
|Packing quantity ||200|
- Suitable for Digital Presses from HP Indigo
- Not compatible with dry toner Digital Presses. (See Folex Digiprint-XE and -NX series).
- A preconditioning period of 24 hours within the printing environment is recommended.
- Please carefully follow the handling instructions supplied with this product as well as the press manufacturers manual.
- No special handling required.
- Avoid fingerprints on printing side.
- Store in a cool and ry place at a room temperature of 15 - 25°C and at a humidity of 30 - 60%.