Solventbased, UV-curable and Latex Inks
Folajet CL UV
Clear transparent polyester film for window graphics, photographic overlays, industrial graphics, nameplates and switch panels. The film is tear resistant and has excellent transparency properties for good see through clarity. It offers superior ink adhesion, water and wet smear resistance as well as good light stability. The film is ideally suited for demanding applications where ink adhesion on flexible surfaces is an important factor.
|Art. Number||Nominal thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (m)|
- Brilliant, true colour reproduction with or without back lighting
- Can be used in front and back print mode (right reading resp. mirror prints)
- Suitable for piezo Ink Jet printer
- Suitable for selected UV-coatings
- Good ink absorption
- Good ink adhesion
- Light-fast and wet smear resistant prints
- UV curing
- Improved water resistance
|Nominal thickness (mil)||7.2|
|Nominal thickness (mm)||0.180|
|Coating Printside||Ink Jet|
|Printside||Slightly matted, rougher side|
|Packing quantity ||1|
- Useable on most large format Ink Jet printers using UV curing ink systems.
- Not recommended for printing with oil, solvent or water based inks.
- Between 15-30°C and 30-70% r.h.
- A preconditioning period of 24 hours within the printing environment is recommended.
- Lamination: cold or heat laminates (low-temp) possible but not necessarily essential.
- Only print on the Ink Jet coated side
- Avoid fingerprints on printing side.
- Unopened in original packaging storage time is 1 year after shipment (under recommended storage conditions).
- Store in a cool and ry place at a room temperature of 15 - 25°C and at a humidity of 30 - 60%.