Solventbased, UV-curable and Latex Inks
Fine Art Paper Photo ES
Fine Art Paper Photo is a pearl archival artist paper with a light structure which is made from 75% Linters (cotton), 25% Cellulose. The coating is characterized by an excellent water fastness and wet smear resistance and is suited for producing high quality fine art reproductions or fine art photography. The coating ensures stunningly brilliant colours with superb flatness with high density blacks. Ideal for photographic images.
- Printable with most solvent inks
- Brillant Colour Vibrancy
- Brillant and vibrant colors prints
- Neutral Colour image reproduction
- Very finely defined prints
- Suitable for eco solvent ink
- Suitable for piezo Ink Jet printer
- Good ink absorption
- Matt white, acid free fine art paper on 75% Linters (cotton), 25% cellulose base
- Light-fast and wet smear resistant prints
- Saturated black and white and colour prints
- Instant dry
- Pearl white, light structured surface
|Nominal thickness (mil)||18.4|
|Nominal thickness (mm)||0.460|
|Basic weight (g)||310|
|Basic weight (oz)||10.94|
|Coating Printside||Ink Jet|
|Printside||Pearl white side / outside of roll (to recognize the coated side slightly moisten your finger: the tacky side is the print side)|
|Base Material||Fine Art Paper|
|Packing quantity ||1|
- Useable on most large format Ink Jet printers using solvent ink systems.
- Not recommended for printing with oil, water based or latex inks.
- Switch off automatic cutting device (damage to print heads and cutting knives).
- Between 15-30°C and 30-70% r.h.
- A preconditioning period of 24 hours within the printing environment is recommended.
- Ink Load: approx. 220 - 280 % (may vary according to ink system and RIP calibration)
- Only print on the Ink Jet coated side
- The end of the paper roll is attached to the core with double sided tape. Please monitor carefully the final part of this paper.
- Avoid fingerprints on printing side.
- Unopened in original packaging storage time is 1 year after shipment (under recommended storage conditions).
- Store in a cool and ry place at a room temperature of 15 - 25°C and at a humidity of 30 - 60%.