Fine Art Paper Contour
A top coated matt archival artist paper with a subtle texture which is made from 100% cellulose, for producing high quality fine art reproductions or fine art photography. The coating ensures stunningly brilliant colours with superb flatness with high density blacks. Ideal for classic paintings.
|Art. Number||Basic weight (g)||Format||Packing quantity|
- Neutral Colour image reproduction
- Very finely defined prints
- Suitable for Ink Jet printer
- Good ink absorption
- Excellent outstanding durability of the prints when using pigmented inks
- Matt white fine art paper, acid-free, on 100% cellulose base
- Excellent outstanding durability of the prints when using pigmented inks Characteristic
- Saturated black and white and colour prints
- Instant dry
- White matt, smooth structured surface
- For use on most small format Ink Jet printers such as: HP, Canon, Epson, Apple, Digital, Kodak, Lexmark, Olivetti, Tektronix, Xerox, etc.
- Between 15-30°C and 30-70% r.h.
- Printer mode: fine art paper, mat coated paper o.s.
- A preconditioning period of 24 hours within the printing environment is recommended.
- Please follow the handling instructions supplied with this product as well as the Ink Jet Printer manufacturers manual.
- Ink Load: approx. 260 - 300% (may vary according to ink system and RIP calibration).
- Avoid moisture and fingerprints.
NOMINAL THICKNESS 1.35mm: Recommended cutting depth: about 1.07 mm (.041”). Please adjust the cutting depth that the blde slightly scores into the Polyester carrier. This ensures best stripping results. Scoring to deep into the Polyester carrier will limit the service life of the plate. A constant cutting depth will be recommended. If polymer has not been cut entirely unwanted polymer lifting could happen.
- Once packaging is opened, store at a room temperature of 15 - 25°C and at a humidity of 30 - 60%.
- Store in a cool and dry place