Pen Plotter and Manual Drawing
Folarex HS 2x Matt
This polyester drawing film has been developed specifically for manual drawing and features an extremely fine, antistatic matt surface. It satisfies the highest requirements when drawing using China inks. The extremely fine surface produces sharp ink lines which do not spread. Any ink lines can be easily and completely removed using a moistened China ink eraser. Going over the corrected area again with a pencil eraser will produce a surface that can be redrawn without any problem.
- Super sharp edge definition
- Environmental friendly
|Coating Printside||Technical Bureau|
|Base/Nominal thichness (µm)||70|
|Base Material||Polyester film|
- Use with ink, graphite, pencils and polymer plastic mines. Pen plotter with not too high drawing speed.
- For use on most Large Format Mono Copiers and Laser Plotters, Pen Plotters, Laser Printers. Also for Offset & Serigraphy.
- For use on most Pen Plotters.
- Please follow the special handling instructions (instruction sheet).
- Between 15-30°C and 30-70% r.h.
- A preconditioning period of 24 hours within the printing environment is recommended.
- For correct feeding please follow the equipment suppliers manual.
- Avoid moisture and fingerprints.
- Once packaging is opened, store at a room temperature of 15 - 25°C and at a humidity of 30 - 60 %
- Store in a cool and dry place