Solventbased, UV-curable and Latex Inks
Ink Jet Canvas for framed printings or for stretching on wooden frames. Material 100% cotton, coated on one side, with natural structured surface. Suitable for art prints, lifestyle posters, exhibition work and stage decoration.
|Art. Number||Width (mm)||Grammage||Length (m)|
- High brillance of colours
- Flexible coating for good strechability
- Natural finish on the reverse side
- Low-reflective printing surface
- Tear resistant
- White, satin
|Coating Printside||white, satin|
|Core Diameter||76 mm|
|Base Material||100% cotton, 2:1 weave|
|Packing quantity||1 roll|
- Useable on most large format Ink Jet printers using latex inks.
- Useable on most large format Ink Jet printers using solvent ink systems.
- Useable on most large format Ink Jet printers using UV curing ink systems.
- Due to the natural components of the cotton textile in the grey fabric the surface finish can slightly vary. Minor colour deviations can also occur in different production lots.
- A too high air humidity can affect the flatness and the dimensional accuracy of the product. This could lead to malfunctions in the printing process and thus alter the printed image. For this reason SI 471 should only be removed from its original packing directly before printing.
- Before printing it is necessary to check that the correct machine parameters and temperature have been set by carrying out a trial print. Too high drying temperatures can lead to a deformation of the textile which can later cause further problems while processing.
- The VOC which are contained in solvent and latex inks must be fully dried before further processing. For this reason it is necessary to take long enough drying times into account. The drying time of the printed media depends very much on the quantity of solvent applied. In rolled-up form solvent residues due to insufficient drying times can lead to ink penetration on the back side.
- An additional protection of the printed surface is necessary when it is subject to abrasion, hand perspiration or other mechanical influences. In this case we recommend to protect the print with a suitable clear varnish or a liquid lamination product.
- Store in a cool and ry place at a room temperature of 15 - 25°C and at a humidity of 30 - 60%.