Ink Jet Canvas for framed printings or for stretching on wooden frames. Material 30 / 70% polyester / cotton, coated on one side, with natural structured surface. Suitable for art prints, lifestyle posters, exhibition work and stage decoration.
- High brillance of colours
- Flexible coating for good strechability
- Natural finish on the reverse side
- Low-reflective printing surface
- Tear resistant
|Coating Printside||microporous coating|
|Core Diameter||76 mm|
|Base Material||Polycotton (70% cotton, 30% polyester), 1:1 weave|
|Packing quantity ||1 roll|
- Suitable for most large format Ink Jet printers using waterbased dye, pigment or latex inks
- An additional protection of the printed surface is required when it is subject to abrasion, hand perspiration or other mechanical influences. In this case the print must be protected with a suitable clear varnish or a liquid lamination product.
- When using dye inks, the printed image must be protected in any case with a clear varnish or a liquid lamination product in order to improve the colour fastness.
- Store in a cool and ry place at a room temperature of 15 - 25°C and at a humidity of 30 - 60%.