Ink Jet Canvas for framed printings or for stretching on wooden frames. Material 100% cotton, coated on one side, with natural structured surface. Suitable for art prints, lifestyle posters, exhibition work and stage decoration.
- High brillance of colours
- Flexible coating for good strechability
- Natural finish on the reverse side
- Low-reflective printing surface
- Tear resistant
|Coating Printside||microporous coating|
|Core Diameter||76 mm|
|Base Material||100% cotton, 2:1 weave|
|Packing quantity ||1 roll|
- Suitable for most large format Ink Jet printers using waterbased dye, pigment or latex inks
- Due to the natural components of the cotton textile in the grey fabric the surface finish can slightly vary. Minor colour deviations can also occur in different production lots.
- A too high air humidity can affect the flatness of the product. This could lead to malfunctions in the printing process and thus alter the printed image. For this reason SI 171 should only be removed from its original packing directly before printing.
- An additional protection of the printed surface is required when it is subject to abrasion, hand perspiration or other mechanical influences. In this case the print must be protected with a suitable clear varnish or a liquid lamination product.
- When using dye inks, the printed image must be protected in any case with a clear varnish or a liquid lamination product in order to improve the colour fastness.
- Store in a cool and ry place at a room temperature of 15 - 25°C and at a humidity of 30 - 60%.