White glossy, nano pigmented self-adhesive PVC film with paper backing. Suitable for labels, posters, displays and exhibition panels.
- High brillance of colours
- Permanent self adhesive
- Fast Ink Drying
- Universal use
- self-adhesive with paper backing
- White glossy
|Release liner||siliconized paper ~ 0.145 mm|
|Coating Printside||nanoporous coating|
|Thickness base material with inkjet coating||0.130 mm|
|Core Diameter||76 mm|
|Adhesion strength||>/= 3.5 N, after 24 h >/= 10 N|
|Type of adhesive||polyacrylate dispersion|
|Base Material||calendered monomeric plasticized PVC, 0.100 mm|
|Total thickness||0.285 mm|
|Packing quantity ||1 roll|
- Suitable for most Ink Jet plotters using dye- or pigmented inks
- Drying: After printing the film surface immediately feels dry. However, we recommend to allow the ink to dry off before over laminating in order to avoid, when laminated, the formation of blowholes, colour alteration, etc... due to residual moisture in the ink.
The film will stick to any plane and smooth surfaces which are dry and free of dirt, grease, silicon etc. Before gluing it is absolutely necessary to check that the surface is appropriate to this aim and that it has been prepared (cleaned) professionally. During gluing the temperature must reach at least 15°C.
- If dye inks are used, must be laminated indoor and outdoor to improve light-fastness and smudge-proofness.
- It is necessary to protect the surface if it is subject over a long time to abrasion or any other mechanical influences, to dirt or humidity. The lamination can be done right to the edges or over the edges. The user should check before using what is more appropriate.
- We recommend to use self-adhesive laminating foils for cold lamination.
- Shelf life: 1 year after delivery
- After printing the remaining roll must be removed from the plotter and stored in its closed original packing in a cool and dry environment.