Solventbased, UV-curable and Latex Inks
Tack UV CL
Crystal clear polyester film with highly transparent ink receiving layer and a super clear ultra removable acrylic based adhesive. Tack UV CL can used for glass decoration and shop window graphic advertising - showcases and display cases look like "direct print". Also useful as backlit applied directly on light diffusion boards.
|Art. Number||Width (mm)||Thickness||Length (m)|
- High brillance of colours
- Good scratch resistance
- Reverse side has a high transparent acrylic adhesive.
- Highly transparent (clear - on - clear)
- Application possible from inside or outside when mirroring the image
- Film can be dry or wet applied without bubbles
- Ultra removable without residue of up to 12 months according DIN EN ISO 4892-3
- Crystal clear, glossy
- Self-adhesive with polyester release liner
|Coating Printside||crystal clear, glossy|
|Thickness base material with inkjet coating||0.075 mm|
|Core Diameter||76 mm|
|Type of adhesive||acrylic adhesive|
|Base Material||Polyester film, optically clear, 0.075 mm|
|Total thickness||0.125 mm|
|Packing quantity||1 roll|
- Useable on most large format Ink Jet printers using UV curing ink systems.
Glass has a tendency to absorb heat when it is exposed to solar radiation. In insulating glass panes that are specially covered with dark areas in whole or in part, glass breakage may result due to thermal stresses with extreme temperature fluctuations. We therefore recommend to cover only max. 25% of the glass size and to avoid dark areas of colour with high colour saturation if possible.
Inks / UV curing:
TACK UV CL should be printed with stretchable UV-curable inks. We don’t recommend standard UV-curable inks since the colour layer could possibly crack after printing or during further processing. Furthermore it is necessary to set the UV-curing correctly in order to avoid a deformation of the film due to the heat generated by the UV-lamp.
In order to avoid denting the film laminate during transport we basically recommend to wind up the finished printings on paperboard cores with minimum diameters of 76mm.
Small pieces of foil up to around A3 size or strips can be adhered dry with a rubber press roler. We recommend that larger pieces of foil are wet adhered. Any discolourations in the adhesive should dry out depending on the temperature of the base and should no longer be visible after a couple of days.
- After printing the remaining roll must be removed from the plotter and stored in its closed original packing in a cool and dry environment.