Label Jet PP Matt White Tac
Matt white opaque polypropylene multilayer adhering film. A soft backlayer clings without any adhesive to most clean smooth surfaces like glass, plexiglass, metal, wood etc. This film can be repositioned without leaving any adhesive residue. Ideal for stickers, signs and decals.
- Back layer clings to smooth surfaces (glass, metall) without adhesives, easy to remove
- High brillance of colours
- Good wet smear resistance
- Good ink absorption
- High opacity
- Can be repositioned without permanently bonding to surfaces
- Low-reflective printing surface
- Tear resistant
- Fast Ink Drying
- Universal use
|Release liner||silicone PET-film|
|Coating Printside||microporous coating|
|Base Material||Polypropylene multilayer extruded cast film with EVA adherent layer, 0.200 mm|
|Total thickness||0.235 mm|
- Suitable for most Ink Jet label roll printers using dye- or pigmented inks.
- The surface should be protected with self-adhesive laminating film to improve the lightfastness of the inks. The printed surface should also be protected if it is subject to abrasion or any other mechanical influences, to soiling or to humidity over a longer period. We recommend the use of self-adhesive laminating foils for cold lamination.
- Not suited for application on surfaces containing plasticised PVC because the active agent in the adhesive bonds permanently with the mentioned substrates and is therefore very difficult to remove. Furthermore, Tack P WO is very difficult to remove from plastics, such as PE or PP when the surfaces have been pre-treated with chemicals or Corona.
- Shelf life: 1 year after delivery
- In its original packing at 20-25°C, 45-55% humidity.