Signolit SC 42
Permanent acrylic self-adhesive polyester film with a paper release liner. Ideal for stickers, signs, decals and posters. It is tear resistant and can be used in internal or external conditions. The imaged film has outstanding toner bonding and water resistance.
- High brillance of colours
- Good scratch resistance
- Tear resistant
- Universal use
- Weather proof prints
- Clear glossy
- self-adhesive with paper backing
|Release liner||siliconized paper|
|Thickness of carrier material ||0.050 mm|
|Adhesion strength||~ 3.5 - 5.0 N / 25 mm (A.F.E.R.A.), after 24 h ~ 10 N / 25 mm (A.F.E.R.A.)|
|Type of adhesive||dispersion|
|Temperature range||glued +5°C up to +80°C|
|Base Material||PET film|
|Total thickness||0.150 mm|
|Packing quantity ||1 roll|
- Suitable for most toner-based label roll printers.
Before printing, the film has to be conditioned in the print room to
equalize the temperature of the material on the room temperature. After printing, the roll should be removed from the printer and stored in its original packing.
- Surface Protection: Signolit SC can be used outdoor without lamination. However, the surface must be protected in order to improve weathering resistance or if the film is subject to any mechanical influences. In this case you should use self-adhesive laminating foils. If silicon oil is added depending on the type of machine this may influence the adherence of the laminating foil on the film’s surface. It is necessary to make some tests on a sample sheet before further processing.
- Adhesing: Signolit SC will stick to any solid, smooth surfaces which are dry and free of dirt, oil, silicon etc. The temperature during the application must reach at least 15°C.
- In its original packing at 20-25°C, 45-55% humidity.