Fine Art Paper Photo
A top coated matt archival artist paper with a subtle texture which is made from 75% linters (cotton), 25% cellulose for producing high quality fine art reproductions or fine art photography. The coating ensures stunningly brilliant colours with superb flatness with high density blacks. Ideal for photographic images.
- Neutral Colour image reproduction
- Very finely defined prints
- Suitable for Ink Jet printer
- Good ink absorption
- Excellent outstanding durability of the prints when using pigmented inks
- Matt white, acid free fine art paper on 75% Linters (cotton), 25% cellulose base
- Excellent outstanding durability of the prints when using pigmented inks Characteristic
- Saturated black and white and colour prints
- Instant dry
- White matt, smooth structured surface
|Basic weight (g)||310|
|Basic weight (oz)||10.94|
|Coating Printside||Ink Jet|
|Printside||Slightly tacky side|
|Base Material||Fine art paper|
|Packing quantity ||25|
- For use on most small format Ink Jet printers such as: HP, Canon, Epson, Apple, Digital, Kodak, Lexmark, Olivetti, Tektronix, Xerox, etc.
- Between 15-30°C and 30-70% r.h.
- Printer mode: fine art paper, mat coated paper o.s.
- A preconditioning period of 24 hours within the printing environment is recommended.
- Please follow the handling instructions supplied with this product as well as the Ink Jet Printer manufacturers manual.
- Ink Load: approx. 260 - 300% (may vary according to ink system and RIP calibration).
- Avoid moisture and fingerprints.
- Once packaging is opened, store at a room temperature of 15 - 25°C and at a humidity of 30 - 60%.
- Store in a cool and dry place