Label Laser PET Trans Matt P
Permanent acrylic self-adhesive polyester film with a paper release liner. Ideal for stickers, signs and decals. It is tear resistant and can be used in internal or external conditions. The imaged film has outstanding toner bonding and water resistance.
- High brillance of colours
- Good scratch resistance
- Tear resistant
- Universal use
- Weather proof prints
- self-adhesive with paper backing
- Translucent matt
|Release liner||siliconized paper|
|Thickness of carrier material ||0.060 mm|
|Adhesion strength||~ 3.5 - 5.0 N / 25 mm (A.F.E.R.A.), after 24 h ~ 10 N / 25 mm (A.F.E.R.A.)|
|Type of adhesive||dispersion|
|Temperature range||glued +5°C up to +80°C|
|Base Material||PET film|
|Total thickness||0.155 mm|
- Suitable for most toner-based label roll printers.
Before printing, the film has to be conditioned in the print room to equalize
the temperature of the material on the room temperature. Please note dependant on climatic conditions the film may exhibit a little more static at the output tray which may require monitoring. After printing, the roll should be removed from the printer and stored in its original packing.
- Surface protection: The labels can be adhered outdoors without lamination. However, the surface should be protected to improve weathering resistance or if the surface of the film is subject to mechanical influences. We recommend that you use self-adhesive laminating foils for this purpose. If silicon oil is added depending on the type of the machine, this may impair the adherence of the laminating foil on the film's surface. This should be tested before further processing on a sample sheet.
- Gluing: All even, smooth surfaces which are dry and free of dirt, grease, silicon etc. can be adhered. Adhesion temperature at least 15° C.
- In its original packing at 20-25°C, 45-55% humidity.