White gloss vinyl calandered, monomeric permanent acrylic adhesive film. Ideal for stickers, signs, decals and mock-ups. It sticks to most clean surfaces.
- High brillance of colours
- Adhesive light
- Universal use
- self-adhesive with paper backing
- White glossy
|Release liner||siliconized paper ~ 0.145 mm|
|Coating Printside||Power-Gloss®, white glossy|
|Thickness base material with inkjet coating||0.110 mm|
|Adhesion strength||~ 10 N / 25 mm (A.F.E.R.A.), after 24 h ~ 15 N / 25 mm (A.F.E.R.A.)|
|Type of adhesive||polyacrylate dispersion|
|Base Material||calendered monomeric plasticized PVC, 0.100 mm|
|Total thickness||0.260 mm|
|Packing quantity ||100 sheets|
- For use on most Small Format Ink Jet Printers such as: HP, Canon, Epson, Apple, Digital, Kodak, Lexmark, Olivetti, Tektronix, Xerox, etc.
- Laminating: The printed surface must be protected with foils for cold lamination if it is subject to humidity, sweaty hands, abrasion or any other influences. For a short term outdoor use, SIVW must always be protected with a 5mm overlapping lamination.
- Gluing: SIVW will stick to any solid, smooth surfaces which are dry and free of dirt, grease, silicon etc. Before gluing it is absolutely necessary to check that the surface is appropriate to this aim and that it has been prepared (cleaned) professionally. During gluing the temperature must reach at least 15°C. You can remove SIVW by heating the film’s surface with a hot air gun. Then pull it off carefully.
- Store in a cool and dry place