Specially coated polyester film with a clear transparent surface. The film is heat stabilized for good flatness properties and the coating offers excellent toner bonding for image permanence.
|Art. Number||Nominal thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (m)|
- Duplex printing possible
- Easy storage
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Excellent toner bonding
- Officially approved by Xeikon - Class 1A
- Tear resistant
- Consistent performance
- Dedicated script files
- Dedicated coating for dry toner digital presses
- No limited shelf life
- Splash resistant
|Nominal thickness (mil)||4|
|Nominal thickness (mm)||0.100|
|Coating Printside||Xeikon dry toner|
|Printside||Special coating for toner, printable both sides|
|Base Material||Polyester film|
|Packing quantity ||1|
- Suitable for Digital Presses from Xeikon and compatible brands.
- Not compatible with liquid toner Digital Presses (see Folex Digiprint -IG series).
- Please follow the handling instructions supplied with this product as well as the machine manufacturers manual.
- A preconditioning period of 24 hours within the printing environment is recommended.
- No preconditioning within the press required.
- Avoid fingerprints on printing side.
- Store in a cool and dry place at a room temperature of 15 - 25°C and at a humidity of 30 - 60%.