Specially coated static cling film for Electro Ink with a white glossy surface. The film is heat stabilized for good flatness properties and the coating offers excellent ink transfer and bonding for consistent image performance. The film has a silicon release liner which is removed when applying to a window type surface.
- Back layer clings to smooth surfaces (glass, metall) without adhesives, easy to remove
- Superb ink adhesion and image transfer
- Easy storage
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Suitable for short and long runs
- Officially approved by HP Indigo test centre
- Tear resistant
- Consistent performance
- Dedicated coating for Indigo Electro Ink
- No limited shelf life
- Splash resistant
|Coating Printside||HP Indigo Electro Ink|
|Coating Thickness (mil)||0.48|
|Coating Thickness (mm)||0.010|
|Printside||Special reactive coating for toner, glossy side|
|Nominal thickness (mil)||11|
|Nominal thickness (mm)||0.275|
|Backside||Cling layer with thin protection sheet|
|Total Thickness (mil)||11.48|
|Total Thickness (mm)||0.287|
|Base Material||Polyester film|
|Packing quantity ||100|
- Suitable for Digital Presses from HP Indigo
- Not compatible with dry toner Digital Presses. (See Folex Digiprint-XE and -NX series).
- A preconditioning period of 24 hours within the printing environment is recommended.
- Please carefully follow the handling instructions supplied with this product as well as the press manufacturers manual.
- No special handling required.
- Avoid fingerprints on printing side.
- Store in a cool and dry place at a room temperature of 15 - 25°C and at a humidity of 30 - 60%.