Specially coated permanent adhesive film for Electro Ink in Silver metallic surface. The film is heat stabilized for good flatness properties and the coating offers excellent ink transfer and bonding for consistent image performance. The film has a paper silicon release liner which is removed when applying to the finished surface.
|Art. Number||Format||Nominal thickness (mm)||Packing quantity |
- Superb ink adhesion and image transfer
- Easy storage
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Suitable for short and long runs
- Officially approved by HP Indigo test centre
- Tear resistant
- Consistent performance
- Dedicated coating for Indigo Electro Ink
- No limited shelf life
- Splash resistant
|Coating Printside||HP Indigo Electro Ink|
|Adhesion strength||~ 3.5 - 5.0 N / 25 mm (A.F.E.R.A.), after 24 h ~ 10 N / 25 mm (A.F.E.R.A.)|
|Type of adhesive||dispersion|
|Nominal thickness (mil)||2|
|Nominal thickness (mm)||0.050|
|Backside||Acrylic adhesive with paper release liner|
|Temperature range||glued +5°C up to +80°C|
|Total Thickness (mil)||5.92|
|Total Thickness (mm)||0.148|
|Base Material||Polyester film|
|Packing quantity ||100|
- Suitable for Digital Presses from HP Indigo
- Not compatible with dry toner Digital Presses. (See Folex Digiprint-XE and -NX series).
- A preconditioning period of 24 hours within the printing environment is recommended.
- Please carefully follow the handling instructions supplied with this product as well as the press manufacturers manual.
- No special handling required.
- Surface Protection: The product can be used outdoor without lamination. However, the surface must be protected in order to improve weathering resistance or if the film is subject to any mechanical influences. In this case you should use self-adhesive laminating foils. If silicon oil is added depending on the type of machine this may influence the adherence of the laminating foil on the film’s surface. It is necessary to make some tests on a sample sheet before further processing.
- Adhesive: The product will stick to any solid, smooth surfaces which are dry and free of dirt, oil, silicon etc. The temperature during the application must reach at least 15°C.
- Avoid fingerprints on printing side.
- Store in a cool and ry place at a room temperature of 15 - 25°C and at a humidity of 30 - 60%.