Folajet Transfer ST
A top coated heat transfer paper for high resolution photographic poster prints, presentations and exhibition images that can be transferred onto fabric and cloth banners. Print the image in reverse and then heat transfer with either a Hot laminator or heat press onto cotton based fabrics.
- Heat-Press activation
- Suitable for dye inks
- Suitable for piezo Ink Jet printer
- Suitable for pigment inks which offers improved light stability
- Suitable for thermal Ink Jet printer
- High resolution
- No bleeding
- Instant dry
|Coating Printside||Ink Jet|
|Backside||Release paper with printed grid|
|Base Material||Transfer paper|
|Packing quantity ||1|
- Suitable for most Ink Jet plotters using dye- or pigmented inks
- Not compatible with oil and solvent based systems.
- Between 15-30°C and 30-70% r.h.
- Print side = matt white side
- A preconditioning period of 24 hours within the printing environment is recommended.
- Ink Load: approx. 260 - 300% (may vary according to ink system and RIP calibration).
- Avoid fingerprints on printing side.
- Unopened in original packaging storage time is 1 year after shipment (under recommended storage conditions).
- Store in a cool and dry place at a room temperature of 15 - 25°C and at a humidity of 30 - 60%.