White glossy self-adhesive PVC film with paper backing. Suitable for labels, posters, displays and exhibition panels.
- High brillance of colours
- Strong adhesive
- Universal use
- self-adhesive with paper backing
- White glossy
|Release liner||siliconized paper ~ 0.145 mm|
|Thickness base material with inkjet coating||0.110 mm|
|Core Diameter||50 mm|
|Adhesion strength||~ 10 N / 25 mm (A.F.E.R.A.), after 24 h ~ 15 N / 25 mm (A.F.E.R.A.)|
|Type of adhesive||polyacrylate dispersion|
|Base Material||calendered monomeric plasticized PVC, 0.100 mm|
|Total thickness||0.260 mm|
|Packing quantity ||1 roll|
- Suitable for most Ink Jet plotters using dye- or pigmented inks
- Laminating: The printed surface must be protected with foils for cold lamination if it is subject to humidity, sweaty hands, abrasion or any other influences. For a short term outdoor use, SIVW must always be protected with a 5mm overlapping lamination.
- Gluing: SIVW will stick to any solid, smooth surfaces which are dry and free of dirt, grease, silicon etc. Before gluing it is absolutely necessary to check that the surface is appropriate to this aim and that it has been prepared (cleaned) professionally. During gluing the temperature must reach at least 15°C. You can remove SIVW by heating the film’s surface with a hot air gun. Then pull it off carefully.
- After printing the remaining roll must be removed from the plotter and stored in its closed original packing in a cool and dry environment.