Highly white semi-matt self-adhesive PP film with paper backing. Suitable for labels, displays, exhibition panels, construction boards, signboards and for shop-window designs.
- High brillance of colours
- Can be laminated right to the edges
- Low-reflective printing surface
- Adhesive light
- Universal use
- self-adhesive with paper backing
- White, semi matt
|Release liner||siliconized paper ~ 0.055 mm|
|Coating Printside||microporous coating|
|Thickness base material with inkjet coating||0.100 mm|
|Core Diameter||76 mm|
|Adhesion strength||~ 6 N / 25 mm (A.F.E.R.A)|
|Type of adhesive||acrylate dispersion removable|
|Base Material||Polypropylene, 0.060mm|
|Total thickness||0.170 mm|
|Packing quantity ||1 roll|
- Suitable for most Ink Jet plotters using dye- or pigmented inks
The film will stick to any plane and smooth surfaces which are dry and free of dirt, grease, silicon etc. Before gluing it is absolutely necessary to check that the surface is appropriate to this aim and that it has been prepared (cleaned) professionally. During gluing the temperature must reach at least 15°C.
- If dye inks are used, must be laminated indoor and outdoor to improve light-fastness and smudge-proofness.
- It is necessary to protect the surface if it is subject over a long time to abrasion or any other mechanical influences, to dirt or humidity. The lamination can be done right to the edges or over the edges. The user should check before using what is more appropriate.
- We recommend to use self-adhesive laminating foils for cold lamination.
- After printing the remaining roll must be removed from the plotter and stored in its closed original packing in a cool and dry environment.