Fine Art Paper Contour
A top coated matt archival artist paper with a subtle texture which is made from 100% cellulose, for producing high quality fine art reproductions or fine art photography. The coating ensures stunningly brilliant colours with superb flatness with high density blacks. Ideal for classic paintings.
- Neutral Colour image reproduction
- Very finely defined prints
- Suitable for dye inks
- Suitable for Latex printers
- Suitable for piezo Ink Jet printer
- Suitable for pigment inks which offers improved light stability
- Suitable for thermal Ink Jet printer
- Good ink absorption
- Excellent outstanding durability of the prints when using pigmented inks
- Matt white fine art paper, acid-free, on 100% cellulose base
- Excellent outstanding durability of the prints when using pigmented inks Characteristic
- Saturated black and white and colour prints
- Instant dry
- White matt, smooth structured surface
|Nominal thickness (mil)||18.4|
|Nominal thickness (mm)||0.460|
|Basic weight (g)||310|
|Basic weight (oz)||10.94|
|Coating Printside||Ink Jet|
|Printside||Slightly tacky side|
|Base Material||Fine Art Paper|
|Packing quantity ||1|
- Suitable for most Ink Jet plotters using dye- or pigmented inks
- Not compatible with oil and solvent based systems.
- Switch off automatic cutting device (damage to print heads and cutting knives).
- Between 15-30°C and 30-70% r.h.
- Please observe the specifications for your printer and the RIP software.
- Printer mode: fine art paper, mat coated paper o.s.
- A preconditioning period of 24 hours within the printing environment is recommended.
- Ink Load: approx. 260 - 300% (may vary according to ink system and RIP calibration).
- Only print on the Ink Jet coated side
- The end of the paper roll is attached to the core with double sided tape. Please monitor carefully the final part of this paper.
- Avoid fingerprints on printing side.
- Unopened in original packaging storage time is 1 year after shipment (under recommended storage conditions).
- Store in a cool and ry place at a room temperature of 15 - 25°C and at a humidity of 30 - 60%.